Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and pray your New Year is blessed with happiness and love.

We are almost ready for Christmas.  I have some wrapping to do and a little house sprucing up is all.

I have managed to sew lots of gifts and finished up with the last ones last night around midnight.  : )

I thought I would share a few photos of our decorations. 

The coffee table display.

Close up of my cute little snowman votive holder.

The stockings.

Another nativity scene.  Can't have too many of these.  After all Jesus is the reason for the season!

Our cute snowman family.

My cute metal sled.  I just love this silly thing.

More snowmen.  Do you think I like snowmen?  Yes I do! 
The front door.  The lights didn't show up well with my flash going off on my camera.

And a few of God's creations.  My two precious daughters, the old cat Hercules and one of God's most perfect creations a beautiful tree.  I enjoy bringing in a tree and decorating it for Christmas.  The same way I enjoy picking a bouquet of God's flowers to decorate my house in the Spring and Summer.  There is something I think about when I look at my tree.  I think of the life that is represented by a green tree.  I think about the life Jesus chose.  To come to earth and shed his blood for us.  Then he was hung on a tree to pay for our sins.  That is what I think about when I look at this tree.

My prayer is that your homes and families be blessed this Christmas.  May the joy that comes straight from heaven inhabit your hearts.

No comments: