Monday, August 23, 2010

Good bye dear Toby

My beloved cat Toby has died.  He was hit by a car this past week.  He was 15 years old.  I got him from the Animal Shelter in Fairbanks Alaska in Sept. of 1995.  He was a tiny kitten, so small he could sit in the palm of my hand.  I became his new mother and he was my baby for the next 15 years.  He was so precious to me and my heart is breaking because he is gone.  I am thankful that Ed found him and we were able to know what had happened to him, and I got to pet his precious little body once more. We had a  little funeral yesterday to bury him. 






2 comments:

rcp said...

Thanks for sharing the picture of Toby. Today I sat with Tiny's ashes and smiled! Take care my friend!

Deborah Swinson said...

That is very encouraging to me Robin, that I will be able to think of Toby someday and smile without crying.